We offer you the clues to solve Today’s three Wordle challenges Friday May 26. In addition to enjoying these ingenious challenges, we propose several Alternative versions similar to Wordle. Guess in 6 attempts or less the daily word made up of 5 letters in the normal challenge (number 505) To assist you in this task, we provide you with the keys that will help you find the solution and general tricks to achieve it in as few attempts as possible. We do the same with the other types of games: the challenge of tildes and the scientist.
Solution to Wordle’s 505 challenge on May 26, 2023
Here are 5 clues to discover today’s Wordle word:
- There are 2 vowels and 3 consonants
- Start with P.
- It has an S.
- It is a verb.
- It is done on a scale.
Solution to Wordle’s 455 challenge with tildes on May 26, 2023
And to find out the word with tilde, another 5 keys:
- There are 4 vowels and 3 consonants.
- Start with Z.
- The tilde is on the third letter.
- One of the vowels is repeated three times.
- Specialist person in science who treats animals.
Solution to challenge 439 of the scientific Wordle of May 26, 2023
The final 5 clues to find the solution to today’s scientific word:
- It has 2 vowels and 3 consonants.
- Start with P.
- The vowel is repeated.
- It has an L
Tricks to guess the word of the daily Wordle challenge in 6 attempts
- Move the yellow letters and keep the green ones.
- Try words with many vowels to detect their presence and position.
- Vocalize the possible words that you have in mind.
- The most frequent consonants in our alphabet are: L, M, N, R and S.
What is today’s word in Wordle?
What is today’s word in Wordle with tilde?
What is today’s word in Scientific Wordle?